Posted on: Sunday, 27 October 2013

Loreal skin perfection 3 in 1 micellar solution

This past few weeks this bioderma dupe has become one of my favorites in my night time routine. As i am pretty lazy and like to remove make up as quickly as possible this has been perfect, especially on nights out when i have got home in the early hours of the morning and just wanted to get rid of my full face of makeup. This works perfectly for the whole face including lipstick,foundation and eye/eyebrow make up, it comes out and feels just like water and when used with a cotton pad and swept across the face the solution easily soaks up all make up traces. It feels gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate in any way, my sister has also tried this and she has extremely sensitive skin with eczema and she has had no reaction. I still prefer to use a toner afterwards although it states it act as a toner as well. My only little criticism is it stings slightly if you get some in your eye but at 4.99 per 200ml this is a lot cheaper version of bioderma and is also available here in the uk from stores such as boots and superdrug.

if you have tried this out as well let me know how you found it down below in the comments!

2 comments:

mintyessence said...

I have been hearing so many mixed reviews about this. I need to try it out myself :)

Mintyessence

Xx

Erin Louise said...

@mintyessence you should definitely try it out, i think it depends on the person and how you like to remove your make up xx


 photo copyright.jpg