Posted on: Saturday, 9 November 2013

*JewelCandle Review

 *Recently i was sent this lovely candle from jewelcandle.co.uk with a lovely scent of pina colada one of my favorite cocktails! This candle is not just like normal candles after a few hours burning you will find a piece of jewellery either a ring or earrings depending on the candle size you pick worth between 10 pounds and 250! Don't worry the jewellery is hidden within a foil pouch so no harm has come to it whilst the candles been burning! The little child in me loved the excitement of not knowing what i might get and i was very pleased with this sterling silver ring even though its on the cheaper end of possibilities. the one issue is there isn't a way of choosing ring sizes so it was just pot luck it fitted my finger. The candle itself is a gorgeous fresh fruity smell and filled my room nicely. On their website they have a large choice in scents and i think they would make great gifts for this Christmas for candle lovers everywhere.

1 comment:

Rose Belle Beauty said...

Hehe I reviewed these too! :)
I hope you had a good christmas darling! also I tagged you in my New years Tag. http://www.rosebelle.co.uk/


 photo copyright.jpg